* First time user for teeth whitening products? Please read our FAQ/USAGE INFORMATION before purchase.
Crest Whitestrips Supreme Professional Whitening – Professionally dispensed Whitening Formula.
Up to 80% more whitening than the leading retail brand*
Crest Whitestrips Supreme Professional Whitening are available exclusively through a dental professional
- Custom tray-level whitening with highest hydrogen peroxide concentration available in professionally dispensed take-home whitening product
- No dental impressions required
- Strips are ready-made; can be used anywhere, any time during the day
- Gel added to strips so they deliver consistent, controlled dose each time
What are the Ingredients in Crest 3D White Whitestrips?
Water (Prevents carbomer from dehydrating the teeth), Glycerin (Humectant, acts to thicken gel, helps make gel sticky so it will adhere to teeth.), Hydrogen Peroxide (Whitening Ingredient), Carbomer (Gel agent, gives adhesion properties to gel), Polyvinylpyrrolidone (PVP) (Adhesive polymer), PEG (Humectant, acts to thicken gel, helps make gel sticky so it will adhere to teeth.), Acrylates Copolymer (Thickening polymer. Helps keep the strip in one piece during use), Sodium Hydroxide* Adjusts pH to neutral), Sodium Saccharin* (Better taste), Pyrophosphate* (Protects against tartar in Crest 3D White Whitestrips Stain Shield only)
* These ingredients are the source of sodium content
INGREDIENTS – Strip & Backing
Textured Whitening Strip: Polyethylene
How to Apply Crest Whitestrips Supreme Professional Whitening:
Step 1 – Peel
For best results, do not brush teeth immediately before applying strips. Open foil pouch and remove slip. Peel the strip back from its backing.
Step 2 – Apply
Apply gel side of strip to teeth and align strips with gum line, pressing gently for good contact. Fold the rest of strip behind teeth to keep in place.
Step 3 – Reveal
Wear the strips for the recommended time, remove and discard. If you notice gel on your teeth, brush, rinse, or wipe it away.