* First time user for teeth whitening products? Please read our FAQ/USAGE INFORMATION before purchase.
Crest Whitestrips Monthly Whitening Boost – For monthly maintenance in between whitening treatments.
To keep your smile brilliantly white, just use Crest Whitestrips Monthly Whitening Boost for one hour once a month. These strips provide the boost you need to keep your smile radiant all year long.
Crest Whitestrips Monthly Whitening Boost:
- Give your white smile a monthly boost between teeth whitening treatments
- Can be used once a month for 1 hour to give you noticeable whitening after just one strip
- Use the same enamel-safe whitening agent that dentists use
- Advanced Seal™ Technology’s no slip grip stays put. No slipping, no sliding!
- Whitestrips are so easy to use: you can whiten while you walk, talk, work, even drink water
- The strips mold to the shape of your teeth and come off cleanly
- 12 teeth whitening strip treatments, each with 1 upper and 1 lower strip
Usage: Apply once a month for 1 hour (for monthly boost between teeth whitening treatments only).
What are the Ingredients in Crest 3D White Whitestrips?
Water (Prevents carbomer from dehydrating the teeth), Glycerin (Humectant, acts to thicken gel, helps make gel sticky so it will adhere to teeth.), Hydrogen Peroxide (Whitening Ingredient), Carbomer (Gel agent, gives adhesion properties to gel), Polyvinylpyrrolidone (PVP) (Adhesive polymer), PEG (Humectant, acts to thicken gel, helps make gel sticky so it will adhere to teeth.), Acrylates Copolymer (Thickening polymer. Helps keep the strip in one piece during use), Sodium Hydroxide* Adjusts pH to neutral), Sodium Saccharin* (Better taste), Pyrophosphate* (Protects against tartar in Crest 3D White Whitestrips Stain Shield only)
* These ingredients are the source of sodium content
INGREDIENTS – Strip & Backing
Textured Whitening Strip: Polyethylene
How to Apply Crest Whitestrips Monthly Whitening Boost:
Step 1 – Peel
For best results, do not brush teeth immediately before applying strips. Open foil pouch and remove slip. Peel the strip back from its backing.
Step 2 – Apply
Apply gel side of strip to teeth and align strips with gum line, pressing gently for good contact. Fold the rest of strip behind teeth to keep in place.
Step 3 – Reveal
Wear the strips for the recommended time, remove and discard. If you notice gel on your teeth, brush, rinse, or wipe it away.