* First time user for teeth whitening products? Please read our FAQ/USAGE INFORMATION before purchase.
Crest 3D White Whitestrips with Light are The Way to Whiten.
Crest 3D White’s new, unique blue light system uses the same type of light technology dentists use. Whitens 2x better than a professional treatment.* The blue light weakens stains so that the whitening ingredient can work more effectively. The result is dramatically better whitening compared to strips alone that lasts up to 36 months.
New Crest 3D White Whitestrips with Light:
- Whitens 2x better than a professional treatment.*
- A lightweight, disposable, handheld device that weakens stains
- Water Resistant
- Weakens stains so that the whitening ingredient can dramatically whiten better than strips alone
- Uses the same enamel-safe whitening ingredient used in dentist offices
- Is our best and fastest whitening technology at home
- Give you results that lasts up to 36 months
- Advanced Seal™ Technology’s no slip grip stays put. No slipping, no sliding!
- Whitestrips are so easy to use: you can whiten while you walk, talk, work, even drink water
- The strips mold to the shape of your teeth and come off cleanly
- 1 Light and 20 Strips (10 Treatments)
*vs. an in-office 40% hydrogen peroxide treatment
Usage: Apply Whitestrips to upper and lower teeth once daily for 60 minutes total. Then apply light to upper and lower teeth until it turns off automatically. Full results in 10 days.
What are the Ingredients in Crest 3D White Whitestrips?
Water (Prevents carbomer from dehydrating the teeth), Glycerin (Humectant, acts to thicken gel, helps make gel sticky so it will adhere to teeth.), Hydrogen Peroxide (Whitening Ingredient), Carbomer (Gel agent, gives adhesion properties to gel), Polyvinylpyrrolidone (PVP) (Adhesive polymer), PEG (Humectant, acts to thicken gel, helps make gel sticky so it will adhere to teeth.), Acrylates Copolymer (Thickening polymer. Helps keep the strip in one piece during use), Sodium Hydroxide* Adjusts pH to neutral), Sodium Saccharin* (Better taste), Pyrophosphate* (Protects against tartar in Crest 3D White Whitestrips Stain Shield only)
* These ingredients are the source of sodium content
INGREDIENTS – Strip & Backing
Textured Whitening Strip: Polyethylene
How to Apply Crest 3D White Whitestrips with Light:
Step 1 – Apply Whitestrips
Apply strips and wear for 1 hour. Wear the strips for the full hour before using the light (see instruction below on how to apply strips).
Step 2 – Turn on Light
After 1 hour, press and hold the two buttons simultaneously to turn on light, then release.
Step 3 – Apply Upper Teeth
Then place light against the top strip until the light automatically turns off after a few minutes.
Step 4 – Repeat Lower Teeth
Turn on light again and place light against the bottom strip until the light turns off automatically after a few minutes.
Step 5 – Repeat Lower Teeth
Then remove the light and strips. If you notice gel on your teeth, brush, rinse, or wipe it away.
How to Apply Crest 3D White Whitestrips:
Step 1 – Peel
For best results, do not brush teeth immediately before applying strips. Open foil pouch and remove slip. Peel the strip back from its backing.
Step 2 – Apply
Apply gel side of strip to teeth and align strips with gum line, pressing gently for good contact. Fold the rest of strip behind teeth to keep in place.
Step 3 – Reveal
Wear the strips for the recommended time, remove and discard. If you notice gel on your teeth, brush, rinse, or wipe it away.
Do not use this light device if you:
- Have oral cancer
- Are being treated with photodynamic therapy by your doctor
- Are taking light sensitive medicines like aminolevulinic acid or porphyrin containing medications
- Or have sensitivity to light