* First time user for teeth whitening products? Please read our FAQ/USAGE INFORMATION before purchase.
Crest 3D White Whitestrips Gentle Routine are The Way to Whiten.
If you have teeth that are sensitive to teeth whitening but still want to achieve a whiter, brighter smile, try Crest 3D White Whitestrips Gentle Routine. Using enamel-safe treatments, Gentle Routine gradually whitens beneath the surface of the enamel, and are easy on your teeth.
Crest 3D White Whitestrips Gentle Routine:
- Are specially formulated for teeth that are sensitive to teeth whitening products
- Gently remove years of stains for a whiter smile
- Provide a comfortable at-home teeth whitening experience
- Use the same enamel-safe whitening agent that dentists use
- Advanced Seal™ Technology’s no slip grip stays put. No slipping, no sliding!
- Whitestrips are so easy to use: you can whiten while you walk, talk, work, even drink water
- The strips mold to the shape of your teeth and come off cleanly
Usage: Apply once a day for 30 minutes. Full results in 14 days.
What are the Ingredients in Crest 3D White Whitestrips?
Water (Prevents carbomer from dehydrating the teeth), Glycerin (Humectant, acts to thicken gel, helps make gel sticky so it will adhere to teeth.), Hydrogen Peroxide (Whitening Ingredient), Carbomer (Gel agent, gives adhesion properties to gel), Polyvinylpyrrolidone (PVP) (Adhesive polymer), PEG (Humectant, acts to thicken gel, helps make gel sticky so it will adhere to teeth.), Acrylates Copolymer (Thickening polymer. Helps keep the strip in one piece during use), Sodium Hydroxide* Adjusts pH to neutral), Sodium Saccharin* (Better taste), Pyrophosphate* (Protects against tartar in Crest 3D White Whitestrips Stain Shield only)
* These ingredients are the source of sodium content
INGREDIENTS – Strip & Backing
Textured Whitening Strip: Polyethylene
How to Apply Crest 3D White Whitestrips Gentle Routine:
Step 1 – Peel
For best results, do not brush teeth immediately before applying strips. Open foil pouch and remove slip. Peel the strip back from its backing.
Step 2 – Apply
Apply gel side of strip to teeth and align strips with gum line, pressing gently for good contact. Fold the rest of strip behind teeth to keep in place.
Step 3 – Reveal
Wear the strips for the recommended time, remove and discard. If you notice gel on your teeth, brush, rinse, or wipe it away.