* First time user for teeth whitening products? Please read our FAQ/USAGE INFORMATION before purchase.
Crest 3D White Whitestrips 1-Hour Express are The Way to Whiten.
If you’re looking for fast teeth whitening, this is it! Get a noticeably whiter smile for that last-minute event with 1-Hour Express Whitestrips. Unlike brushing alone, Crest 3D White Whitestrips 1-Hour Express go beneath the enamel surface to remove years of stains. Enamel safe, 1-Hour Express Whitestrips will reveal same-day results for a noticeably whiter smile.
Crest 3D White Whitestrips 1-Hour Express:
- Deliver a noticeably whiter smile in just one hour
- Give you results that last 9 months and beyond
- Use the same enamel-safe whitening agent that dentists use
- Advanced Seal™ Technology’s no slip grip stays put. No slipping, no sliding!
- Whitestrips are so easy to use: you can whiten while you walk, talk, work, even drink water
- The strips mold to the shape of your teeth and come off cleanly – For a brighter smile when there’s no time to plan
Usage: Apply once a day for 1 hour. Full results in 7 days.
What are the Ingredients in Crest 3D White Whitestrips?
Water (Prevents carbomer from dehydrating the teeth), Glycerin (Humectant, acts to thicken gel, helps make gel sticky so it will adhere to teeth.), Hydrogen Peroxide (Whitening Ingredient), Carbomer (Gel agent, gives adhesion properties to gel), Polyvinylpyrrolidone (PVP) (Adhesive polymer), PEG (Humectant, acts to thicken gel, helps make gel sticky so it will adhere to teeth.), Acrylates Copolymer (Thickening polymer. Helps keep the strip in one piece during use), Sodium Hydroxide* Adjusts pH to neutral), Sodium Saccharin* (Better taste), Pyrophosphate* (Protects against tartar in Crest 3D White Whitestrips Stain Shield only)
* These ingredients are the source of sodium content
INGREDIENTS – Strip & Backing
Textured Whitening Strip: Polyethylene
How to Apply Crest 3D White Whitestrips 1-Hour Express:
Step 1 – Peel
For best results, do not brush teeth immediately before applying strips. Open foil pouch and remove slip. Peel the strip back from its backing.
Step 2 – Apply
Apply gel side of strip to teeth and align strips with gum line, pressing gently for good contact. Fold the rest of strip behind teeth to keep in place.
Step 3 – Reveal
Wear the strips for the recommended time, remove and discard. If you notice gel on your teeth, brush, rinse, or wipe it away.