Congratulations! You just took the first steps towards a brighter, whiter smile!
3 easy steps to a beautiful, whiter smile:
Step 1: PEEL
- Peel Crest 3D White Whitestrips from backing liner.
Step 2: APPLY
- Apply the lower strips first.
- Using a mirror, apply gel side of strips on front teeth.
- Align straight edge of strip with gumline. Press gentle with finger pads for 2-3 seconds onto front side of teeth.
- Fold over teeth. Press gently with finger pads for 2-3 seconds onto back side of teeth.
Step 3: REVEAL
- Wear for recommended time, remove and discard.
- Classic Vivid – 30 MINUTE
- Glamorous White – 30 MINUTE
- Gentle Routine – 30 MINUTE
- Shimmer White – 30 MINUTE
- 1 Hour Express – 1 HOUR
- Monthly Whitening Boost – 1 HOUR
COMMONLY ASKED QUESTIONS
How does Crest 3D White Whitestrips work?
Crest 3D White Whitestrips are thin, flexible strips that are coated with a peroxide-infused gel uniquely designed to conform to the shape of your teeth. The product works by keeping the whitening gel on your teeth to get at stain build-up below the enamel surface to visibly whiten your teeth.
What about tooth sensitivity and gum discomfort?
With all whitening products there is a chance that you may experience tooth sensitivity and/or gum discomfort. With products that provide high level of whitening, there is a greater chance that you may experience tooth sensitivity and/or gum discomfort. These effects are generally mild. These effects are temporary and nor harmful. If significant tooth sensitivity or gum discomfort develops, try stopping usage for 2-3 days, then resume usage. If the problem persists discontinue usage.
Will Crest 3D White Whitestrips affects my dental work?
IF YOU ARE IN NEED OF DENTAL WORK, HAVE DENTAL WORK, OR STAINING FROM MEDICATION, ASK YOUR DENTIST IF WHITENING IS APPROPRIATE. Crest 3D White Whitestrips are designed to hold well to teeth. DO not use on loose teeth, restorations, or braces. Crest 3D White Whitestrips will only whiten natural teeth. The strips will not whiten caps, crowns, veneers, fillings or dentures.
Is Crest 3D White Whitestrips safe for my tooth enamel?
Yes. Crest 3D White Whitestrips contains peroxide, the same enamel-safe ingredient dentists use for tooth whitening. Extensive testing has shown the product to be safe when used as directed.
Sometimes I see white spots on my teeth after I remove a strip. Will they go away?
Sometimes white spots appear on your teeth immediately after whitening; this is normal. Sometimes white spots are a result of the whitening action strips, these white spots are temporary and will go away with time. Sometimes whitening makes the natural imperfections in teeth become more visible, this may appear to you as white spots.
What if I have trouble removing Crest 3D White Whitestrips?
Crest 3D White Whitestrips are uniquely designed to hold well to teeth. If you are having trouble removing the strip, peel the strips off the back of your teeth first. This will loosen the grip and make it easier to remove the rest of the strip.
ADDITIONAL USAGE INFORMATION
- It if best if you do not brush your teeth immediately before applying strips.
- Use up to two kits of Crest 3D White Classic Vivid, Glamorous White, 1 Hour Express, Gentle Routine, or Shimmer White Whitestrips per year.
- Use full kit, one treatment per day.
- For faster results with Crest 3D White Classic Vivid, Glamorous White, or Shimmer White Whitestrips, use twice a day.
IMPORTANT USAGE INFORMATION
CAUTION: Keep out of reach of young children.
- Crest 3D White 1 Hour Express Whitestrips is not intended for use in children under the age of 18.
- The following Crest 3D White Whitestrips are not intended for use in children under the age of 12:
– Gentle Routine
– Monthly Whitening Boost
– Classic Vivid
– Glamorous White
– Shimmer White
Your dentist and Crest want to keep your teeth healthy. Visit your dentist regularly. Crest 3D White Whitestrips is not a substitute for regular dental care.
Do not swallow plastic strips.
Do not eat, smoke, sleep or drink (with the exception of water) while wearing Crest 3D White Whitestrips.
Avoid eye contact. Rinse eyes thoroughly with water if gel comes in contact with them. Handle strips with dry hands.
Gel that comes in contact with the skin can cause temporary skin irritation and/or whitening. Wash hands with soap and water after applying the strips.
To learn more about Crest Whitestrips, go to www.crest.com/whitestrips.